Language Training for Primarily Spanish-Speaking Food Production Employees with Isaac Botbol, CEO and Founder, Training for Hispanics in the Workplace.
Duration: 39 minutes, 27 seconds.
For over 19 years Mr. Botbol has led his firm, Training for Hispanics in the Workplace in providing Bilingual Training leadership workshops. The workshops are specifically designed for the workplace learning needs of First Generation, non-English fluent Hispanic Team Leaders, Supervisors and Front Line employees. He received his academic training at York University in Toronto, Canada.
1. Learning styles and preferences of First Generation Hispanic front line food production employees.
2. Educational needs and issues of English-speaking managers who supervise primarily Spanish-speaking workers.
3. Safety and Hispanics in the workplace.
4. Communication issues with their supervisors, pay and monetary bonus for good performance, and lack of training on safety, health, and skills.
5. Increase the efficiency of Spanish-speaking workers
6. Avoidance of discrimination/harassment issues.
5. The firm’s products and services.
How a Food Production Facility Designs a Pest Control Plan with Steven Graff of Abell Pest Control, Inc.
Duration: 33 minutes, 12 seconds.
Steven Graff is the Quality Assurance Manager for Abell Pest Control Inc., a company with over 85 years industry presence. Abell Pest Control Inc. is a Canadian based company consisting of service branches located across Canada and the northern United States. Steven holds an Honours Biological Science degree from the University Of Guelph, Ontario, Canada with specialization in Wildlife Biology. He has been an employee with Abell Pest Control for 15 years with 4 years work experience as a Service Technician and 11 years experience within the Quality Assurance Department.
Steven’s main role is to ensure the quality of Abell’s services through directing his team of Auditors and Field Trainers, and developing company-training programs. Technical development, Client training, assessing and developing Client pest management programs, and special projects in Integrated Pest Management are also part of Steven’s responsibilities.
1. Steven Graff’s education, training and background.
2. Analyzing the potential for pest issues in a food production facility.
3. The crafting of a pest control plan throughout a facility.
4. How to assess the risk of pest control issues.
5. Establishing critical limits through scientific methods and documentation.
6. Validating the pest control service and team.
7. Documenting the pest control policy, including training, mandatory review dates, and governmental requirements.
8. Abell Group’s products and services.
Quality Assurance Manager
246 Attwell Drive, Etobicoke, Ontario, M9W 5B4
(416) 675-3305 x3329
E: [email protected]
The Importance of Food Testing for a Food Production Company with Dan Fantz
Duration: 18 minutes, 14 seconds.
1. History of California Organics, a Food Production company.
2. The philosophy behind CO’s Food Safety Program.
3. CO’s Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) system.
4. CO’s certification programs and approvals.
5. CO’s surveillance program using DNA testing.
6. The types of clients and products CO serves.
California Organics, LLC.