Food Temperature and Monitoring with Timestrip's Dan Hafen
Duration: 29 minutes, 57 seconds.
Driving Awareness & Accountability: Timestrip® Plus™ irreversible indicators monitor the accumulated time that a product has been exposed to excessive temperature. The pressure-sensitive label is highly accurate, cost-effective, and easy to use throughout the supply chain.
1. Introduction to the Timestrip® Smart Temperature Labels.
2. Tracking of temperature exposure of food in transit.
3. Tracking ambient air temperatures.
4. Temperature indicators in each food container, case or pallet level
5. End-user temperature data download.
6. Cost of the labels…backend cold chain logistics issues…
7. Goal: Transparent accountability for safe food products.